Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mustache March

I have never been so HAPPY for the month of April. On this base, for the month of March everyone grows a mustache for Mustache March. Zach thought he would join in this year. He has only grown one a few times. When he was deployed, and when we take Christmas break he will let it grow a little. This is probably the biggest mustache that I have seen on him, and I DO NOT LIKE IT. He doesn't understand why I wouldn't. He thinks he looks tough. Maybe a little, but it is just not my Zach. I am glad that April is here and I finally get my Zach back. Let me know what you like better. Mustache or not? Before
After









6 comments:

Alexis said...

Sorry Zach - DEFINITELY no mustache! Maybe it just looked a little too Hitlerish. But still impressive, it would take Brian a very long time to grow a mustache! :)

Mitch and Sonnie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I could continue on for much longer. I almost peed my pants when I saw that picture!! Holy crap! Ha HA!

Child Family said...

Mustache March? it looks more like Hitler March. Sorry, but not very many people would want to walk around with a guy that looks a lot older and a little too much like Hitler. Sorry Zach!!! (and Rikki).

Melissa said...

Hey! Charlie Chaplan called from the dead and he wants his mustache back!!

Zach, it looks good on your dad...but not you, my friend.

Sometimes guys with such beautiful faces as ours should not try to cover them with hair....believe me, I tried when I was on cruise. It looked like a catipillar had found a home under my chin.

Melissa said...

BTW...Ray obviously left that last post. :)

And he meant: nose...not chin.

Ms. Boedee said...

After.