Monday, April 14, 2008

Guitar Hero

We finally did it!!! Zach sent me on a random Wii chase to Wal-mart(the only store in town) last Saturday to see if they had any in. (They never do!!) We were not really expecting them to say yes, but I asked if they had one, and they said that they did. I got a little scared after that. We bought it anyway, and have not stopped playing it since. On Saturday Zach played Guitar Hero for 4 hours straight!! He had to beat the level he was on, but the problem is that we forgot to buy the memory card, so I am sure another 4 hour round will be coming up this weekend when we get one. The boys and I love bowling the best. Jax actually got a 189 score the other day!! Not bad for a 5 year old. Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures of one of the Wii nights in our home. Bowling
Guitar Hero

Rock Star


Not following the notes!!









7 comments:

Andy & Ashlee said...

Guitar Hero is my favorite! It is pretty addicting though. Never done the Wii, but you make it look SOOO good!

Ms. Boedee said...

YEAHHH!!! for you!! No go get the crazy crazy Rayman Rabbids!!! Remember I said it was crazy!!! :)

Heather said...

We too love our Wii. Macks current obsession is Lego Star Wars. He can play for hours. He also dreams about the game. Can you say OBSESSED!

Child Family said...

Good thing that Dan and I don't have Guitar Hero. I know that he wouldn't get anything done (work or school)!! It looks like you guys have so much fun with it.

PS I want some pics of your new accessory!!!

Cathie said...

I must be really out of it because I don't even know what wii is! It does look entertaining though. Rikki you are seriously gorgeous. I am in awe at the B-1 Bomber and T-38 that Zach actually flies in - I think that is so cool!

ANDREA said...

oh my gosh- I cannot believe that I am looking at Rikki leaks blog. this is like the best day ever. I have not seen you since high school probably and that breaks my heart. You look so amazing- and your kids are so cute and I cant believe youve been married for 7 years!!! holy cow. Im so glad to see youre happy- i have just found so many friends from Prestons blog tonight and its made this the best night EVER!

-Andrea Bayles Frandsen
forallyouhosers.blogspot.com

ANDREA said...

oh and by the way- i looooove Guitar Hero. love love love- and I love the wii!! we really need to get one.

and i love that you named your daughter aynslee! cute! and is that andy and ashlee link ashlee peterson?? if so she needs to be told asap that she needs to invite me to read her blog so we can all be friends. could you pass that on to her :) andreafrandsen@gmail.com