Friday, April 4, 2008

My babies

I was cuddling with my kids the other night, and I was looking at them thinking how big they are all getting. I was remembering holding Jax when he was just so tiny, and the summer Sonnie stayed with us and Shade eating an apple that was SO FUNNY, and now I look at Aynslee and see her trying to walk and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I also have been getting a lot of comments lately about how much my kids look alike. Some people even ask if Jax and Shade are twins. I know, they are two years apart and Jax a whole lot taller. I think it is funny, but they are serious. I thought I would post a picture of each kid at 11 months. That is how old Aynslee is now so I thought it would work. Anyway, here they are. I can see a resemblance. I had to scan the picture so it looks funny, but here is Jax.
Shade

Aynslee



4 comments:

Child Family said...

They definatly look alike thats for sure. They are so cute and fun. I can't believe that they are getting that old either. Time flies way to fast.

Andy & Ashlee said...

I have always thought that your kids do look a lot alike. I agree, It is ridiculous how fast they grow, time really does fly!

Joyous said...

WOW!!! You can deffinitely tell they are related!!! What cute kiddos!!!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

They take after me.