Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tag on Jackson

Jackson got tagged my Mattie. I get to say a few fun things about our "Jax Man"
  • Jax loves to learn. Every single day he is asking me so many questions about a million different things.
  • Jax is learning to read, he is learning really fast and can already read a few words!!
  • He is a very determined little boy. He decided it was time for him to count to 100 (because Mattie can). I told him he had time, but he said he could. We have been practicing and now he can.
  • Jax loves to be outside. He doesn't like to be alone out there, but if there are people out he could be outside all day.
  • Jax LOVES Idaho. He is always asking when the next trip "home" will be.
  • He is a shy little guy. When he first meets someone he is very shy, but quickly comes to life.
  • Jax is VERY into Ben 10. He is alway being some sort of Alien.
  • He is the BEST brother to Shade and Aynslee
  • Shade idolizes him, and Aynslee loves to be around him. She calls out for him all day and just wants to be near him.
  • All day long he is asking for a snack, when I give him one he will give it back and ask for something healthy. He keeps us eating well.
  • Jax has a very good heart. He always comes and gives me a hug if he thinks I need one.
  • Jax has an old soul. I know that sounds wierd, but those of you who know him well, knows that he has NEVER acted his age. He has always acted a few years older. I feel like we are on the same level sometimes.
  • I could go on forever, but I will stop by saying how happy we are that he is in our family. He is just a fun, cute, and happy boy. We all love him so much!!!
    Jax tags: Sophie, Colter, Ben C., Laynee, Brooklyn, James, Mack, Aiden, and anyone else who wants to.

2 comments:

Child Family said...

We love you Jackson!! You are a great cousin to Ryanne, and she misses you so much. You are getting so big, and we can't wait until you come "home" again.

wendy said...

Jackson is so cute! What a sweet tag idea!