I don't know how many of you know NASCAR, but Zach and the boys are big fans. Well, this year Dale Earnhardt Jr. is driving a new car. He was the number 8 and now he has changed to the National Guard number 88. I know, but it is a big deal. Zach has an uncle that is a General in the National Guard and he got a few hats, so Zach's awesome cousin Nick and his wife Meagan sent us some. The boys (including Zach) were so excited to have their own Earnhardt hat. I just wanted to say THANKS to Nick and Meagan for sending them!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!
Modeling these great hats (just a little big)
The great side view
I had to throw this one in. This is what Ayns is ALWAYS doing. Screaming. It is a happy scream, but ear piercing non the less.
Modeling these great hats (just a little big)
The great side view
I had to throw this one in. This is what Ayns is ALWAYS doing. Screaming. It is a happy scream, but ear piercing non the less.

4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love that your boys are so manly and don't wear shirts! Aynsly is a doll. I just read about Jax and he is awesome - I want to live by you so Colter and him can be good friends. Colter will be excited he is tagged - I will get on it soon!
Oh my, you guys really are turning into southerners...next you're going to be blogging about cheese grits and chitlins.
Dad will be so proud to know that Jax and Shade like NASCAR. Your header looks really cute. One day we will get the hang of things and be blog pros, right?? Love you guys and miss you tons!!
Cool hats!
Love the scream picture, too. What a cutie!
I finally added you to my sidebar - hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment