Disclaimer: Do not read if you have a weak stomach!!!!
The other day I went into the boys bathroom. Big mistake. I try and stay out of there as much as possible. The only reason I go in there is to give baths, wipe bums, and clean. I guess I need to go in there a little more often.
I walked in and I just about fell over. The counter was covered in toothpaste, the toilet paper was EVERYWHERE , it looked as if someone literally"had the crap beat out of them". I am talking it was all over. Not to mention that it smelled worse than a Wyoming rest stop!!! I have known for a while that my boys have NO AIM. Jax has been potty trained for 3 years and Shade for almost 1 full year and still I have to wear shoes and socks when I go in there. I don't know what to do. As I was trying to take it all in I noticed the walls (that I still don't understand how they got it there) were wet and the trash can had been used as well!!!!! What kind of children am I raising do you ask. Well, I am asking the same question.
I want you all to know that I do clean their bathroom more than once a year. This is a weekly if not twice a week problem. I feel like I am constantly wiping things down with clorox wipes and picking up hopefully unused toilet paper. I had no idea that boys were SO MESSY in the bathroom.
Needless to say, I picked up the mop, my big bottle of 409, and a sponge and went to work AGAIN. If any of you have any advice on how to keep a boys bathroom clean I would LOVE to hear it. Please Please help!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
A cry for help!
Posted by Stewart Family at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sorry Rikki!! Bathrooms are bad enough to clean as it is. Good luck with that. Hope that someone has some good advice for you because that would be so hard. Love ya sis.
WHAT! I just want to know how you got Shade potty trained a year ago. Creed is still insisting that he is a baby and needs diapers. Good Work. But I guess if my bathroom is going to head in that direction maybe one boy with bad aim is enough.
I am pretty discussed by my bathroom too. I am often cleaning and trying to find where the smell is. I do make Colter pick up his crumpled (scary to touch) toilet paper himself in hopes that if he has to do it maybe it won't go on the floor in the first place. GOOD LUCK! Oh, and I vote NO MUSTACHE!
Hmmmmm.... since my only boy is just 7 weeks old I obviously am not an expert. I've heard of putting things in the toilet bowl that they can aim at?? I guess they would have to be flushable.. maybe Fruit Loops?? You could leave a bowl of fruit loops in the bathroom and every time they go pee they can put one in the toilet and aim at it!! Okay, maybe that's totally weird - I told you I wasn't an expert! Good luck! :)
wow. gross. I am kind of a germ nazi around here, so the boys don't go into the bathroom alone. And, Christian and Jaden still sit to pee... and they have to have help to wipe, so I avoid messes there too... It takes up a lot of your day to follow them in there, but maybe after a few times of that they will be better about keeping it clean... have Zach teach them to aim... he's a guy he should be able to help... you'd think!
Well, I have had to deal with this too - but just with Aiden. Not yet with Ashton. I make Aiden come in and clean all around the toliet when I clean weekly. Sometimes he is not too happy about that but I explain that there is no need to have pee on the floor and toliet. In addition, I was told to have the container of Clorox wipes right by the toliet so they wipe up the toliet and any spills right after they go. This has worked really well for Aiden. I have not experienced toliet paper all over so I am not much help with that. Hope that helps some! :)
Post a Comment