Saturday, March 8, 2008

We are home!!

Aynslee with her morning hair. The sad thing is that her morning hair looks the same all day!!
The snow was all the way to the top of the tramp, and they said a ton had already melted.

Jax and Shade loved playing in the snow!!


Home sweet home. We had a great time in Idaho seeing family and friends. Sonnie got married and everything went well. She was quite the little bridezilla, but we still love her. I forgot how much you don't care about anything and just want to be married at that point. The reception was very pretty and a ton of people came. It was great. Courtney did a great job on her cake. I will have to get a picture from her so you can all see it. It looked great. Sonnie looked beautiful and was so happy. We are happy for her. Congrats Son!!! The boys played in the snow, and fed the animals on Grandpa Stewarts ranch. They loved it. They also got to see Papa Leaks new dog Pokey and his brother that Jax named Pokeymon. I wish that we could have taken little Pokeymon home with us. Aynslee had her first babysitter-Grandma and Grandpa Stewart and everything went well. So well, that we got a babysitter last night and can now leave her. Thanks grandma and grandpa.



We had a great time seeing family. Jordan and Barbara and family came down, and Courtney and Dan hung out with us a lot and we even blessed Matt and Waylenas newest baby Kayson.



We went to Salt Lake with the Grandma and Grandpa Stewart, Jessie and Bracken and family and Jed and even Mema and Papa. We went to the Childrens Museum and had a ton of fun. Looking back on everything I am surprised at how much we did!!! That is the way our trips to Idaho usually go. I forget how much I love it and everyone out there until I am there.



We are back to normal life now, and are getting things ready for Jax to start Soccer and are getting plans for putting up a fence and starting to plot out our garden. Life goes on.



Thanks to everyone that helped us out the past week and sorry for those of you we didn't get to see. We love you all and hope to see you all again soon. Come down south and see us!!!!!

4 comments:

Trent said...

So crazy that you were back in our neck of the woods, well, I guess its your woods too...we'll still let you claim it. And I can't believe little Sonnie is married. I swear it wasn't that long ago that we were in high school. Anyways, hit me up at temyoda@aol.com or temyoda@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to the blog my wife does. I'm supposed to contribute...but have yet to do so.
So good to see you're doing so well,
Trent Mumford

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Rikki,
It was great to catch up with you and your cute family. I'm glad that you made it home safely.
Hopefully we'll talk again soon.
Mary :0)

Child Family said...

It was so fun to have all of you out here. We miss you already. I hope that Dan and I will have a chance to come out to see you too. I am so glad that you came out and that we got to spend time together. Ryanne misses Jax and Shade, she asked about them the other day. Your blog looks cute too. Love you guys!!!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Oh i miss you guys so much!! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with you...and I'm sorry that the time we did spend together consisted of me crying and complaining. I really love you guys a lot and thank you so much for everything you did for the wedding. I LOVE YOU!! Please can we come visit? You pay?