Today while I was getting ready for the day, Shade came running into the bathroom saying that he was going to work. I laughed at him and asked if he was going to flip some burgers. He just looked at me like I was crazy, which he really thinks I am and said no, that he was going to work. I had to put my mind into Shade mode and it finally dawned on me that he was pretending to be Zach with his Air Force hat on. If you look close you will see that it is an old envelope that he found. It was so cute that I had to take pictures of him and then had Jax model one of Zach's old hats so you can see that it really does look like his hat. So cute!!!
Envelope hat (Air Force hat)
Side view
Envelope hat (Air Force hat)
Side view


2 comments:
Shade is so cute. He makes me laugh so much!! Cute pics. Love ya.
oh my!! creative!! I'm proud.
Post a Comment