Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A fun blogger friend did this on her site, and I thought it looked
like fun. Here is how it work: you need 2 internet windows open to do it.
1. Go to www. photobucket. com (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

1. My name: Not really anything that goes with my name!!

Rob Thomas
2. Favorite Band: I love Rob Thomas. He looks pretty good as well.

movies


3. Favorite Movie: I don't really have one. I only like to watch a movie once, and then move on.



Brad Pitt
4. Who is my celebrity crush: You can never go wrong with Brad






Married

5. What is my relationship status: Happily married baby!!



Reading

6. Favorite past time: Reading


mom

7. What is my job: Mom. I thought this fit since I live in the south now!!




Peanut Butter Cups
8. Favorite Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. YUMMY!!!



tristian and isolde
9. Favorite Chick Flick: Tristan and Isolde



Ford Expedition SUV
10. What kind of car do I drive: Ford Expedition, and I LOVE it!!

General hospital
11. My Favorite TV show: General Hospital. I record it if I am not home. I have been watching it since before I can remember.

blue
12. Favorite Color: Blue




3 comments:

Child Family said...

That is so cute. I am going to do it right now. Love ya sis!!!

Cathie said...

You haven't change too much! I am so glad!

Child Family said...

Did you see someone from Israel looked at my blog?? Crazy! Hope all is well. Love you