Living in Mississippi definitely has its advantages. Spring is HERE!!! I get to laugh at the majority of you that are reading this. We are planting our flowers and running around in shorts and sandals. I know, in a few months you will be laughing at me when I can't go outside because it is so humid, but for now, it is my turn!!! In November we made some nice flower boxes in front of our house, and we got to finally fill them with flowers the other day. Both Zach and I love to grow flowers and gardens, so we are excited. I also got the bug and I have already given the boys their summer haircuts. Today I started to shave Jax's hair and he started crying saying that it hurt, I told him it was not that bad and kept on going. Not very long after I realized that my clippers were broken and I was just pretty much pulling his hair out. I felt so bad. I stopped halfway through and called Zach to have him bring us a new pair of clippers home after work. Poor Jax had to have is hair pulled out, then stay "weird looking" until Zach got home. Sad and funny at the same time. Tomorrow we have a play date with a few friends at the base. We are going to the park. We are so excited to get out and play again. Have I ever said how much we love being outside. Sorry for those of you who get to be stuck inside. Maybe that will give you something to think about and maybe we will get some visitors!!!!
I realized that I don't have many pictures of me with the kids. Here we are. Kind of.
After their haircuts.
I realized that I don't have many pictures of me with the kids. Here we are. Kind of.
After their haircuts.





7 comments:
Your flowers are gorgeous! You guys did a great job on your flower boxes. I'd just like to say that here in Utah we hit 60 degrees today! I also spent a lot of time outside with the boys enjoying the sunshine. I can't wait for more weather like today. I hear it will storm by the weekend though. Oh well.
I'm totally jealous. Not just for the weather ours has been alright we get outside every now and then. But for the garden and the daisys they are my favorite too. The boys bought me a planter box with them last year for mothers day I'm sad I don't they are going to traveling with us to Utah. Soon enough. You guys do a great job.
Cute plantars, we might have to copy you at our house. We have been looking for an idea for something in front of our house. Your boys look sharp in their new hair cuts!
ok... I would be jealous, but here in New Mexico we are running around in Shorts and sandals, and in a few months it WON'T be humid and I can still go outside!!! Your Flower boxes are BEE-utiful! We are getting ready to plant our vegetable garden, I am STOKED!!!
I am so jealous!!! I want to wear shorts. The flower boxes look great. I hope that someday I can live in a place with a yard so that I can plant flowers because I love it too. Tell Jax sorry. We miss you all and love you tons.
It's so crazy to see that picture of you with 3 kids when it seems like yesterday we were in High School! Your kids are simply adorable and I am totally impressed with the flower box. Our weather is slowly improving - we have actually played outside 3 days in a row with only jackets on. It has turned into a muddy mess but totally worth it! :) Miss ya - are you going home this summer?
remember the haircuts we gave shade and jax in SD? Good times
Post a Comment