Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!! We have had a great Easter. Last night we colored our eggs. The boys were SO excited all week. I don't think a day went by without them asking me how many more days until they could color their eggs. I found a really cute egg coloring packet that had face stickers on it so we decorated our eggs to look like us. It was really fun and I think some of them really did look like us. Scary!! The kids found their baskets this morning and ate way too much candy. We had a great day at church, and had some friends from church over for dinner tonight and had WAY too much food to eat and all gained 5 pounds and had a ton of fun just hanging out. I know that I have posted a million pictures with this, but I thought they were all so cute I had to post them all. Sorry. Coloring eggs

Waiting for them to change color

Mom and kids

Dad and kids (Yes Zach has a mustache.More on that in a later blog. It's mustache March baby!)

Our crazy egg faces. Who is Who?

Jax and egg buddy

Shade and egg buddy

Ayns wanted to eat her egg buddy

Easter morning. Do you think he is excited?

I think he likes what he got

Even Ayns got some good stuff

My cute matching kids ready for church

This one is of our last landscaping project. We made the border and planted the azaleas on the other side of our flower bed.














3 comments:

Cathie said...

What cute kids - and a cute MOM! I like the 'egg buddies'! Good job with your home improvments! Happy Easter!

Child Family said...

Rikki- You did such a great job with Easter. The kids looked so cute and the eggs were great. I also love your front yard. We are glad that you had a fun Easter, and we miss you tons!! Love you and talk to you soon.

Ashlee said...

What a fun idea for Easter eggs! You yard is really looking great, we are still looking forward to EVENTUALLY getting out and getting started in our yard. Cute kids!