Tonight we are off to Birmingham Alabama to sleep in HOTEL!!! The kids are so excited. Jax is asking if he can help clean the house and pack so we can get there faster. A hotel trip may come in handy any time of the year. We are on our way to Idaho. We leave in the morning for a 7 hour day of planes and waits. Wish us luck. They boys love to fly and Ayns is a pro. I think she has been on 6 flights in her short 9 months. She is good. Anyway, Sonnie is getting married on Sat. so we will be getting things ready for that. We are excited to see everyone, and play in the snow. For all of you friends, I would love to see as many as we can in our short time. Call my moms house and I will work so hard to see you!!! I would love to. Well, this is all for now, I will post pictures of IDAHO!!!!!!
p.s. I have a picture in my house that says: My heart belongs to IDAHO!!!! I love it!!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Idaho here we come!!!
Posted by Stewart Family at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hurry, hurry, hurry!!!! We can't wait to see you:)
Oh where can I get a sign like that! Have fun.
Yay!!! Idaho!! Snow!! I can't wait to see you guys! Thanks for putting up with the 7 hour time of death for me....you're sweet and it means a lot. Love you!!
I want to see you too? How short is your trip? Carrie called me to tell me that Sonnie is marying her neighbor...great family she said! How fun to all be together!
Hey Rikki,
I don't have your mom's #, but if you have time I would love to see you. I'll understand if you don't. Weddings can be pretty busy. Let me know.
Mary :0)
Post a Comment