It is so amazing how I have changed as a parent. When Jax was a baby I was very strict about what he ate and what time he ate and stuck to the guidelines about waiting until he was a year about most foods. Then Shade was born and I just couldn't be quite as strict because I was preparing food for Jax and it was so easy to give Shade a little bite. Aynslee is now the lucky one. I tease that she is our little puppy because she sits and waits under Shades chair whenever he is eating something and waits for anything that may drop. She loves to eat anything and everything. I thought I would post a few pictures of her eating spaghetti. Something she probably should not have but she is the product of someone with three kids. She is loved and happy and full.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Eat Up!!!
Posted by Stewart Family at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have a spaghetti picture of all three of my kids. It is true, I never followed the rules. I think it is because I am too lazy to read them - I don't know what they are! She is darling. I hope you are all feeling better. It is not fun to have sick kids.
Hi Rikki!
Spaghetti pictures are the best! Aynslee has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen! My dog, Blade, does the same thing to Alex that Aynslee does to Shade. How funny!
Cute!! Aynslee looks so much like you did. She looks like you the most by far. That is so cute that she eats crumbs under Shade. Isn't true that kids like things off the floor more than from their plate. Love ya.
Post a Comment