Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jax Man!!

Today is a bittersweet day for me. Tomorrow (Feb. 17) is Jacksons 5th birthday. I can not believe that my baby is 5. I know that in the grand scheme of things, 5 is not that old, but he is my first baby. Living back in the town where he was born has brought back a lot of feelings. The home we brought him home to has been torn down, we have moved 3 times and he now has 2 siblings. All in 5 years. Jackson is such a good boy. He is so smart and has such a good heart. He loves to learn and is always asking questions that I don't have the answers to. He is a natural born leader and loves to teach is brother and sister everything he knows. I will be happy that he is growing up, and I will cherish every second I have with him. These first 5 years have flown by, and I know the next 5 will go just as fast. Jax Man, we love you!!! We are so glad you are part of our family, and we want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! 3 days old

1 year old

2 years old


3 years old



4 years old

5 years old













6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jax! I too am having a hard time believing that our crazy men are turning 5. What a cutie.

Child Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday Jackson. We love you and can't wait to see you.

Child Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathie said...

I am totally with you on the 'bitter sweet'. Colter still has a couple months until he is five, but I have been dwelling on it for awhile. Five is big!! Jax is a darling boy! Come to Utah - I want to hang out! I saw Sara and Jill tonight and it was fun - I want to see you!

Jordan and Barbara said...

I cannot believe how old everyone is getting. Happy B-Day. We are excited to see you next weekend.

Mitch and Sonnie said...

I'm surprised that Zach even knows what gymboree is...or what 5T means. I'm seriously impressed. Yay for seeing you in 3 days!!