There is nothing better then eating ice cream on a hot humid day waiting for a hurricane. Oh the life my kids have in the south. All we have to say is bring it on Hurricane Fay!!! We have lots of ice cream in the freezer.
The radar showing Hurricane Fay. She is on her way. We are about 8 hours into it with a lot more to come.
The radar showing Hurricane Fay. She is on her way. We are about 8 hours into it with a lot more to come.




6 comments:
SCARY!! I don't think I would be eating ice cream if I were waiting for a hurricane....I would probably be hiding somewhere crying my eyes out!! Rikki, you have gotten guts while you've been living away. I'm jealous. Love you!!
reminds me of the tornados we had while we were all there together! You DO have guts... I was always freaked out. Your kids are so cute, btw.
Rikki- your kids are so adorable, but they don't look like you at all. I think that they all look like your hubby!
Be safe during the hurricane!! Eating ice cream sounds like a good thing to keep your mind off of pretty much anything. It does the job for me!! Love ya.
Rikki I can't believe that you and Cathie have kids starting school. I have two more years with mine because he has an October birthday. I am trying to enjoy every min. but I have to admitt sometime I wish he was in school so I could have a break
Good luck with the Hurricane! Let me know what that is like, scarey! I hope you enjoy your icecream!
Post a Comment