The first day of school is done!!! I honestly have never had anything break my heart like Friday did. Jax woke up early all ready and hyper for school. He couldn't eat breakfast, he was running around crazy, he was ready. I on the other hand was a mess. I had cried myself to sleep the night before saying over and over "I am not ready for this". I am pretty sure Zach was wondering who he married. A crazy lady, that's who. Anyway, I dropped him off and he was good to go. His best friend Gavin is in his class so there were no worries there. I took one last look back as I walked out and I started all over again. I had to hurry and leave before Jax saw me. All I can say is that I love that little guy, and it is so hard to see him be so grown up and independent. We stayed busy during the day by shopping and taking the other kids to a park with Gavin's mom Angela to take our minds off of it. It worked until I knew the bus was on its way. When the bus stopped at our house I was a mess again. It was so stinking cute seeing him get off of the bus with the biggest smile I have ever seen. He ran to me and told me he had the best day of his life. I guess that it makes it ok if he is so happy. He told me his favorite part of school is gym, and lunch. Sounds like a boy to me. He was ready again today and I did a little better at dropping him off this morning. I know it will get better, he will have so many great things happen. It is something that needs to happen, but I will sure miss him. I love that boy!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
We made it!!!
Posted by Stewart Family at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I dread the day when I have to take Brooklyn to school! I'm sure we'll be in the exact same position... She's already asking to go to school. I know I'll be a big mess when I have to face the music... He's such a cute kid.
I can not believe that Jax is old enough to go to school, but he is so smart that it seems like he is already in school. I don't know if I will be able to handle Ryanne going to school, but I have a while. Good job on trying to be strong. We love you all!
I am NOT looking forward to Sophie's first day of school. I know I will be bawling my eyes out! Glad your first day is over - I'm sure it will only get better and easier! Poor Shade - I know Nora is going to have the hardest time of all!!
How cute! Kindergarten is awesome! Sorry that I can't be his teacher...one year left, so that means I can be Shade's teacher. Jackson is so freaking cute, I love him. I'm so proud of him! Love you guys!
Good Job Jax! I can't believe you are old enough to start school. Kael got to go meet his teacher today while I explained everything to her. He keeps calling her Mr. Anderson. She is really nice though and doesn't seem to mind. Make sure and tell your mom all the funny stuff you do. I'm sure you will keep the class rollin'. Love ya bud, we are so proud of you!!
OMG! I am crying just reading this post!! Preston still has one more year of preschool, and then, I will be in your shoes. I can't even imagine him getting on a bus!
I am so glad to hear how much he likes it! That's great. Enjoy your time with your little girl ;)
Post a Comment