I have always loved Friday's, but after these last two I am starting to change my mind. Today was Shade's first day of Pre-school!! I have been an emotional wreck this entire week. One day all my kids were at home, and the next I just have one. I don't even know what to do with myself. It has been a long time since I have had only one kid. It was a little easier to send Shade off this morning, partly because he has been begging me for a year to let him go to school, and partly because it is the same school Jax went to and I do feel comfortable sending him there. He walked right in, said hi to his teachers like he has known them forever and found a friend and started to play. I hung around to see if he needed me, but he was good. He said goodbye like he was a pro. Shade is such a funny boy, he is SO independant and makes friends so quick. He doesn't care if they don't want to play, he will play with them anyway. The house is SO MUCH quieter. I don't know what I am going to do without his MILLION questions about the same thing. He is going to love school and he is going to finally be able to be away from Jax a little and use his own mind and be his own person. I am as excited for him to go as I am sad. I will miss his cute little voice all day. I will be looking forward to 12:00.....
I love my cute Shade
I love my cute Shade


7 comments:
Only one kid at home?!?...you better start thinking about #4! I am with you on how great Shade is. I was only with him an hour and I am hooked. He is DARLING. Good luck on all the change. My time is soon to come.
He is so handsome! I bet that he is going to love preschool, but I can see how it would be hard on his mother. Going from 3 kids at home during the day to only having one. That would be an adjustment!
Oh Rikki! No way! Your kids can't be getting that old. Not Shady! I can't believe they are all going to school. This hurts my heart just as much as it does yours. I love you...if you get bored during the day...give me a call.
Alex and James both start school this week. I think it will be weird to be all alone for days a week. I think I can handle it though. I'll let you know. Enjoy your one on one time with Aynslee!
I can't believe he is so big! I still remember the first day he came into nursery.
I send Megan to preschool soon. Then I will be all alone. I am both dreading and looking forward to this milestone.
Oh how come our boys are the same age and you are home alone with one and I still have my two plus another one coming. I think you are lucky.
I can't believe that he is preschool age as well. He is so handsome.
Post a Comment