So, now that a few days have passed, part 3 is not that exciting anymore. The trip home on the airplane were 3 hours I will never forget. All the kids slept for the first hour, it was very nice since we had to wake up at 4:00 a.m. They woke up and played for a while, I got comments on how great they were. I was feeling pretty dang good. The last 45 minutes were not so good. Aynslee started to cry a little and was just kind of bored. I was trying very hard to keep her quiet, but she is 1 and we are on an airplane so there really isn't much you can do. Well, this man that was in front of us made a very rude comment and then ran off the plane. Zach and I just looked at eachother and were mad, but there was nothing we could do. So we flew into Houston which is a big airport so we had to get on the train to the next terminal. While we were on the train the man that commented on how good our kids were was talking to a lady next to him that was also on our plane. He was saying what a rotten mother I was and that I did nothing to control my kids, (which was a lie) and how bad my kids were. He said you could tell we didn't fly much. Really, this was Aynslee's 14th flight in her 1 year of life and I have NEVER had a bad comment on her before. Well, it must have been the mood I was in, because I ran up to him and I lost it. I yelled at him like there was no tomorrow. I think I scared every single person on the train. I think Zach was afraid there might be some punches thrown. I was just mad that he was talking out both sides of his mouth about how good they were, and then how bad they were. Don't mess with my kids. Don't tell me they were being bad when they were not. I am a mother who expects a lot out of my kids, and I can promise you that if they were bad I would be the first to say it. I just hate how people have no understanding of childrens these days. They are stuck on an airplane for 3 hours with no where to go and nothing to do. I get bored. Anyway, a better person would have just let it go, but I am just sick of people hating kids. I love my babies and I will do just about anything for them. If you are in my way, Watch Out!!
I know I am random, but I am going to post two in one.....
Monday, August 4, 2008
Part 3 and a bonus
Posted by Stewart Family at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love your kitchen! AND I LOVE that you reamed that guy out! Ever since I moved to NM, I have had all kinds of people say mean things about my kids, and I finally had a moment like yours... that poor lady will probably never shop at smith's again, but good riddence.
The kitchen looks awesome! That story about the airplane ride is horrible. I'm glad that you were brave enough to tell him off. I probably would have chickened out and then thought about all the things I would have like to say to him for months afterwards. Good for you! Flying with kids is SO hard, people can be so rude!
Hey Rikki it is great to here from you! I didn't even know that you had 3 kids, they are cute. It sounds like you had a crazy flight. This will be fun to peek in on you. Hope you are doing good. I am going to add you to my blog watch. Brittany is is going to have her first baby in October. I am so excited for her. Talk to you soon Jan
Much better! Love that backsplash!!! Oh, and that MAN!! I am SO glad you stood up to him. Way to represent for all us moms!! :)
Post a Comment