And the saga continues... The second big event of the vacation was the Leak family reunion. I was especially excited about this one because I got to plan it. I thought it turned out really fun. The first thing we did was all drive to Twin Falls and got to see Jordan and Barbaras new beautiful home. I loved it. Then we drove to the Twin Falls Temple Open House. It was so pretty and the boys loved to see how special it is. It was a great experience to be able to be there with my entire family. We were also able to get family pictures taken there. Then, we drove back home and stayed the night at my parents. We woke up and drove to Bear Lake and stayed in an awesome cabin. Of course there is always drama when things like this are happening. We lost contact with each other and had no cell service so we were texting and driving around trying to find each other because no one knew where the cabin was. Then, the road was SO TINY and Matt was pulling his camper and got stuck, the boys had to cut down part of a tree so they could make it the rest of the way. The cabin was cool and so fun to be able to stay together. Bear Lake was SO SO BUSY, but still a lot of fun. The kids got very sandy but isn't that what Bear Lake is about? I think the reunion turned out great and I am ready for next year. We wrapped up our trip with a couple of cookouts at each families home. We love fire, food, family, so there is nothing better then a cookout. I will go up to that point with a Part 3 to come.
My cute sisters and me. Sonnie, Rikki, Courtney
Getting the fire ready
My cute sisters and me. Sonnie, Rikki, Courtney
Getting the fire ready








5 comments:
What fun! I love your pictures. I am amazed at how big your family really has grown! All those cute kids!
Hi Rikki!
I love Bear Lake! My family went there every Labor Day since I can remember. Unfortunately they sold their cabin and we don't go anymore. I miss it! I'm glad that you had fun. Your family is so cute!
Hey Stewarts!,
Thanks for checking out our trip blog. We are excited to be in Alabama, its green, pretty and pretty dang hot! Back to reality this week with school and work. We hope to see you while we're here.
Jon and Janene
It was so fun to see you guys. The 2 weeks flew by and I can't believe that they are over. Ryanne had so much fun with your kids. She still asks me when we are going it see Jackson, Shade, and Aynslee. Always in that order. We miss you all and can't wait to see you again. Love you!!
The sand looks delicious to me too!
Post a Comment