I hear ya!! But I have until September 5th (I think) before I have to worry about it!! I'm sure it will be wonderful and once we are used to our babies going to school maybe we'll enjoy it a little!! Good luck, I can't wait to see how he likes it! Oh, and about your last post - rude people on airplanes are SO annoying! Most of them have no tolerance for children! It is so annoying! I wish I could have seen you ripping into that guy! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I am still laughing just thinking about it! Love ya!
Zach and I have been married for 12 years, and have 4 wonderful children. Jax-10, Shade-8,
Aynslee-6, Blaze-3. We are living large in Warrensburg Missouri and loving "country living". Zach is a pilot in the Air Force and flys the
B-2 Bomber, and I am so lucky to get to stay home with our children. Life can't get any better!
Everyday I love this man more!! I am a lucky girl!!
My Man
“Flying is a dangerous business, and the people who go out and fly every day are brave individuals who serve their country faithfully … -George Woodward
B-2 Bomber
This is his main aircraft!!!
T-38
This is what he is flying on the side!!!
Jackson
Our Jax man is 8 and acts like he is 18!! He is so smart and loves to learn. He is doing so well in school and is a great little reader. He loves to prove to me that he knows more than I do. He is pretty sure he is close enough to be a teenager he should be treated like one. He is amazing at soccer and is starting to love football as well. He is such a great brother and will do anything for his brothers and sister!
Shade
Shady!! What can I say about our Shady. He is 6 and you can just look at Shade and laugh. He is always doing something he shouldn't, but has such a cute little face you can't do anything but laugh. Shade loves school and likes to be the "boss". He is a great soccer player and loves trips to Idaho. If we are ever looking for Shade we can always find him making a mess in his room or running wild outside!
Aynslee
Our baby girl!! Aynslee Lyn is 4 and loves to follow her brothers around the house. She is talking like crazy and always in the "snack closet". She is our "tom boy" but princess at the same time. She likes to wear Shades clothes with a necklace and crown. She is a big helper to mom and loves her daddy! She loves Pre-school and loves to learn.....and watch t.v.
Blaze
Blaze, baby number 4. He is 2 and is growing up way to fast! He loves to laugh and it is so sweet.
He loves to copy everything his brothers are doing and is ALWAYS outside "riding bikes". He love anything Elmo and Motorcyles. He will talk your ear off and watch out for his left hook, you will never see it coming. This boy is loved!!
3 comments:
I hear ya!! But I have until September 5th (I think) before I have to worry about it!! I'm sure it will be wonderful and once we are used to our babies going to school maybe we'll enjoy it a little!! Good luck, I can't wait to see how he likes it! Oh, and about your last post - rude people on airplanes are SO annoying! Most of them have no tolerance for children! It is so annoying! I wish I could have seen you ripping into that guy! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I am still laughing just thinking about it! Love ya!
How'd it go??? I hate the first day of school! :-( I bawl like a baby.
Oh no! My turn is coming soon! I want to hear all about it!
Post a Comment