It has been a while so I thought I would post a few pictures of Shade and Aynslee today. We have just been taking it easy. We have been watching movies, playing, reading (Ayns loves that now) and we even made banana bread.
For those of you that have called wondering about Hurricane Gustov, it did not quite make it up here. Not even a single drop of rain. We were ready for it, so I guess we will just sit and wait for the next one. There will always be another when you live in the south.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Just hanging out
Posted by Stewart Family at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I miss you Rikki! I'm so glad that you all are safe! Your kids are so cute! Anyslee looks adorable with her little bows in her hair.
I'm glad that you guys were safe! Also, we saw that your Grandpa Leak died. We're so sorry!!
I was thinking about you as I watched the coverage of all the hurricanes/tropical storms. Like you said, it's just a way of life in the South. Your kids are getting so big (and are cute as always). I read about your grandpa in the paper. Sorry! It sounds like he lived a full life.
Post a Comment