Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updates

I have been a little behind on my blogging. We have been busy with starting football and the dentist and having no gas in Mississippi. On Saturday there was a big gas scare. Hurricane Ike hit a lot of the refineries that ship to Mississippi so they were only letting people get $40 dollars of gas (that is not even half of my tank) and so people started freaking out and then the gas station we go to ran out. Yes, ran out and they are not getting any more shipped to them for 1-2 weeks. Have I stopped driving? No of course not, I don't know what I will do, but life still has to go on.
Football started this month for the boys. Jax HATED it at first. Now he says he likes it. He would just run around with no idea of what he was supposed to do. I felt bad for him. I am not one to explain it to him though, I don't like it either. Shade loves it though. He doesn't play games, they just explain things to him, then let them practice what they talked about and run around. I will get pictures of that next time. I wish we wouldn't have skipped that part for Jax. Maybe next year.

The kids are growing up fast. Every time I look at one of them they seem to be bigger. People are always commenting on how I have my hands full. Yes, they are busy kids, but I wouldn't change it for one second. I wish they could stay this way forever. I love when Jax runs to me after he gets off the bus to give me a hug. I know that won't last forever. I love when Shade says he loves me back when I tell him I love him. I know from experience that when you turn 5 that isn't cool anymore. I love when Aynslee wants to just give me loves ALL THE TIME!! I could kiss her cheeks all day. September has been good to us so far. Things are going well and we are happy. Hope you liked the update. I will try and do better. This is what Shade does during Jax's games

Blocking

He doesn't know what to do


Go Packers. The team

Before the game


Watching tv. They are funny kids


Aynslee's curls. I can finally curl her hair.


Looking way too big!!







4 comments:

Joyous said...

Hey Rik- whenever people tell me that I sure have my hands full...(I get so sick of it) I always say "Better full than empty" it always makes me happy! Your kids are cute!

Mitchel Humpherys said...

Cute! I'm a little worried that my kids aren't going to be as adorable as yours and Dad will disown me and them....thanks a lot for having cute kids.

Child Family said...

Your kids are so cute and have the funniest personalities. I miss them so much and you guys too. I am glad things are going well! Love ya.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the gas over there. I hope it all gets better. That is neat you have the peewee football where you live, here not until 5th grade, my 5 year old wants to play so bad. I put him in soccer, he likes it but he tackels everybody, and I mean tackels full on runs and knocks them over! yeah Jessie and I hide our faces when this happens. What can I say father like son. Laci