Monday, May 5, 2008

Pillow Fight

We didn't really do very much this weekend. I had to go to Tupelo (about 1 hour away) for a church meeting. Zach watched all the kids. It was the first time he has watched them all for more than a couple hours. I have to admit that I was a little nervous when I was reminding him to remember to feed the kids and he said "You better write this down". He did a great job though, when I got home the whole house was clean, the kids fed, down for naps, and he even took them to a squadron party. I was very impressed. I think I may make every Saturday my day out. It was SO NICE. That night after we gave the kids a bath, they found a random pillow, and decided to have a pillow fight. Ayns loved to lay on it, she thought it was the best. I guess her little crib mattress is not as nice as a pillow. Poor girl. Anyway, I love to see all my kids playing together. They play so well, and I love to hear them all laughing. Of course when 3 kids get in a pillow fight there is always one who gets hurt. Not really hurt, feeling hurt more than anything else. You will see in the pictures. Until next time......Aynslee's birthday on Thursday!!!!!! Relaxing

Rolling

Still a little small for a pillow fight


Of course you have to throw in a little wrestling




6 comments:

Ash said...

I definitely look forward to my weekly church meetings, just for a couple hours out of the house... It's so funny! Ethan's birthday is on Thursday, too! Who knew!

Child Family said...

Cute pictures, but Aynslee looks a little scared in the last one. I wish that I were little again because the littlest things make you happy! We love you and miss you tons. We can't believe that Ayns is going to be one!!! Give her kisses!

Joyous said...

what else can I say besides: cute cute cute!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Happy birthday to Aynslee! She is looking so grown up. Yay for Zach being able to handle all the kids for a little and give you a "day off". Days off are much needed every now and again!

Amanda said...

The "you better write this down" comment made me laugh. Looks like he managed just fine. How fun to have a little mommy break! :)

wendy said...

I love the little pillow fight photos! What cuties!