May 20th was my 27th birthday!! I honestly can't believe it. I had such a great day. I got to sleep in late, and Zach came home for lunch and we got to open presents early. It was so nice to see him during the day, that never happens. I was very spoiled by cards and presents from so many wonderful family members. I got lotions, a great book, and the kids gave me some new shorts and a shirt, and Zach gave the Wii Fit. (I will post an entire post about that, it is THE BEST!!)
Later that night we went out to eat and then instead of cake I made Peanut Butter Pie. It was SO good. I want to thank everyone for all of my great gifts and thoughts on my birthday. I was on the phone all day. I am such a lucky girl to be loved by so many people. I love you all back!!!
Blowing out the candle on my Peanut Butter Pie (Yum)
Blowing out the candle on my Peanut Butter Pie (Yum)

8 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!! May birthdays are the best huh?!! I am glad that you had a great day! :)
Happy Birthday Rikki! I'm glad that you had a good day!
Happy Birthday! I don't know if I'm supposed to feel bad that its a late 'Happy Birthday' or not...maybe thats what you intended by reminding us all two days after the actual event? Sneaky.
I am so glad you had a happy birthday. Peanut Butter pie sounds YUMMY. I may need the reciepe. Any chance you are coming this way in the future? I want to hang out.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you got good and spoiled...GOOD FOR YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Birthday WAY late. I havne't been on for quite a while obviously! I am glad your b-day went so well. You look so cute as always.
Post a Comment