Saturday, May 17, 2008

My baby girl

It has taken me one full year to realize that I have a girl, but finally I did. When you have two boys, and then a girl, it is hard to switch gears. I was able to finally pull Aynslee's hair into a ponytail, and she can sit long enough again to paint her cute toenails. It is so exciting to be able to dress her in what I wish I could get away with. I just wanted to post a few pictures of my baby girl. I am not saying that I don't love my boys, because I do. I just wanted to say I am lucky to have such a cute girl too!!
P.S. she finally learned to walk. I will post a video later!!! Jax says she looks like a Zombie when she walks. It is so funny! Her cute nails painted
She will NEVER look at the camera, but this is her first ponytail!!! YAY!!!

I softened this picture and I think it turned out so cute!!



11 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

Super cute!! oh how I wish!!! :)

Andy & Ashlee said...

The 1st pony tail was always a momentous day at our house as well! Girls are so much fun!!

Matt and Lena said...

What a princess!!! Enjoy it, it goes by way to fast!!!

Joyous said...

I love baby girls!!! Not to say that I don't love my boys, because I totally do, but girls are SOOOOOO fun!!! She is an absolute doll!!

Mary Peterson said...

I'm with Boedee, I want a girl too! Anyslee is adorable! Those toes are precious. Miss you!

Child Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Child Family said...

Cute Rikki! I told you that once you have a girl, you will do things like that. Isn't it fun. Love you!!

Mary Ellen said...

She has got a wild head of hair. She is so cute, I think that girls are so much funner to shop for than boys!

Heather said...

Im with the other two, hopefully their is a budding girl in me now! We will find out soon! Love the toes and ponytail.

Mitch and Sonnie said...

oh i just want to squeeze her and kiss her cute cheeks!

Cathie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTURDAY RIKKI! I hope you had a great day! Your baby girl is very pretty. I LOVE the chair you got for Mother's Day it looks so comfortable!