We had such a great weekend. It all started off by Zach taking Friday off of work. It is not very often that we get a 4 day weekend!! We really didn't do much during the day, but that afternoon Zach's cousin Chris and his wife Stephanie and their cute boy Ben came and stayed the weekend with us. They are such fun people, we had a blast. On Saturday we invited a few friends over and had a barbecue at our home. I had a great time, I hope everyone else did. We ended up playing the Wii for about 4 hours. Nothing better than a group of friends making fools of themselves!!
Then, we just kind of hung out the rest of the weekend. Chris and Stephanie and Ben left early Monday morning, and Zach and the kids mowed the lawn and Aynslee tried to follow. You will see in the pictures below. We are thankful for the many sacrifices of many lives to make this Memorial Day even possible. Thank you to all of you who are working to make everyday free!!!
Ayns trying to follow the mower, I don't know why she chose a shovel to haul around?
Zach mowing the lawn, the boys followed.
Ayns trying to follow the mower, I don't know why she chose a shovel to haul around?
Zach mowing the lawn, the boys followed.Left to Right: Aynslee, Stephanie, Ben, Chris, Zach, Shade, Rikki ,Jax
In case you didn't know....
I guess I am the only lazy one who is still wearing pj's!!


6 comments:
You have such a cute family! I'm glad you had a good weekend.
fun fun and more fun!
Sounds like you had tons of fun. Those pictures are so cute!! We miss you tons
On you still wearing your pjs. I have many days like this. I also have those days when I forget to brush my teeth. The kids never complain though.
Your family is so cute! I hope everything is going well for you. from an old friend/coworker from the "Grill" back in the day, Laci
Post a Comment