Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!

I have to thank Zach and my kids for a wonderful Mother's Day!!! The boys woke me up by jumping on me in the morning, and gave me the cutest card and some nice shoes. They said the shoes are to help me keep running around the house, because that's what mom's do. A few days ago Zach took me to the furniture store and let me pick out a new chair for our house. I decided on a "fat man" chair that we can all sit in together. I LOVE it. Some of you are thinking "ya right, that is more for Zach" but the answer is NO. I was the one to ask for it and I picked it out. Everyone needs a good fat man chair. Anyway, I want to thank my family for being the best. It is easy being a mom when I have the great family that I do. I love you all.

Hanging out in the 'fat man' chair (sorry the pictures bad, a window is right behind it)
side view

my 'running around the house' shoes



5 comments:

Alexis said...

Those are some sweet shoes! And did I read that you MADE Aynslee's birthday dress?? Amazing. I love the chair - It looks so comfy! I miss you!

Child Family said...

Cute shoes! The kind of remind me of Rainbow Bright! So they fit you perfectly. Nice chair too. I want a fat man chair too. You are a great mom and really deserve a nice day. Love you and miss you!

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Rikki,
I had a good time reading about your family. It has been awhile since I have checked out anyones blog. We did a spouses taxi day while James was in pilot training. It wasn't as cool as yours though. Your kids are adorable! I'm also sorry to hear about Zach's friend. I hope all is going well with their families. I agree that everyone should have a fat man chair. Cool music on your blog too!
Love,
Mary

Ms. Boedee said...

love the cute chair and the fat shoes...no wait ...other way around! Just kidding! Have a great day!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

um...i seriously almost bought those shoes...no joke...if i had money i'd be wearing them right now.