This Sunday was a very big day in our home. Jax had his first Sacrament Primary Program. He was SO CUTE!! I had to hold back tears when the first song started. He looked so big and I can't believe that he can go up there now. It seems like yesterday he was asking when he would be big enough to go up there and sing. He has grown up so fast. He did a great job. There was not much singing, a lot of swaying back and forth and a few thumbs us and one teacher telling him to be quiet as he pushed his fellow Sunbeams out of his personal space, but all in all it was very good. Shade wanted to be up there with him, but was very proud of his big brother waving at him. Aynslee did not care for the
program and Zach had to take her out.
Shade got this new hat and will not take it off
Jax and Shade are best friends

4 comments:
Such cuties! I LOVE primary programs, at our last one Sophie pulled the leaves off of the plant that was sitting on the stand in front of her! Love and miss you! Lexie
soooo cute! I can't believe how big your kids are! It seems like yesterday we were all in MS and I was the one with all the kids!!!
Stinking cute kids!!
hey rikki! i love that jax was "the kid" to watch during the program:) thanks for such a wonderful weekend. we had so much fun and can't wait to come up again. soon!
Post a Comment