Sunday, September 23, 2007

A day at the BEACH!!!

Another great Saturday in Texas. We drove almost 3 hours to Mustang Island in Corpus Christi to the BEACH. We had a great time. We met Zachs cousins Bill and Brooksie and Chris and Carrie and there families for a VERY fun day. There were many fun things that happened, but one highlight was when Jax got caught in a wave and came up coughing and ended up puking his chucky cheese pizza in the water and as luck would have it the wave caught it and brought it right into my legs. I almost added my own to his. It was so gross.
We thought it would be a good idea to buy a nice $40 dome tent with screens so we wouldn't get burnt, well, it was only used one time. So much for trying to be good parents. We all got burnt anyway. There were lots of shells found, but no treasure. The boys were pretty upset about that. Almost 2 pounds of sour patch kids eaten and not enough water drank. It was a day that couldn't have been better. We are so lucky to be close to family even in Texas and have all these fun things to do. Aynslee always in style, even at the beach


Mom and Aynslee
Our nice tent


Looking for someone to throw this dirt on



Jax spent many hours looking for treasure




Dad and Aynslee, getting burnt





Shade loved to run away from the waves







Going for a quick run









4 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the beach. My kids loved it when they went, all except the way the water tasted. Aynslee is getting so big. Sorry about the barfing. I always hate that. I enjoy your blogs, keep it up. BARB

Brian said...

I love the beach! We won't be seeing one for a while but we do have some BIG lakes around! I love to see the pictures of your family. Looks like a fun day! Love ya, Lexie

Alexis said...

I don't know why my last comment just said Brian??? weird.

Joyous said...

I love beach pictures! You guys are so super cute... looks like a good time was had by all.