Hello everyone!! Yes, we started a blog too. We love to get them, so we thought it would be a good idea to start one since we live so far from family and friends. This is the first one, a trial blog, so I will keep it short. I will try some pictures. I hope this works.
Zach while he was deployed. I am a proud wife!!!
Mom and Aynslee

7 comments:
VERY Cute family! I love that you still look just like yourself! I am excited about your blog - I will be checking in!
You guys are so cute! I'm so excited that you are bloggers now too!!!
Cute Cute Family. I can't wait to see what you post next.
yay!! So glad you have a blog now, too!! Cute pictures. Love you!
Hi Rikki,
It was nice to hear from you!
Mary :0)
Ummm...Rikki, how can you be proud of that mustache?
Zach, you should be ashamed...the rats are supposed to be "in" the shawarma, not on your lip.
Very cute family, guys! Keep in touch!
Ray, Melissa, Preston...and Lila
I'm so glad you decided to do a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch and share pics of the growing kids. I can't believe how big Aynslee is. I hardly recognized her!
Post a Comment