Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Here are some pictures of Halloween 2007. The kids had a great time trick-or-treating and got enough candy to last them until Christmas. As you can see Jax was Spiderman, Shade was a Cowboy riding his horse, and Aynslee was a little Kitty. Aynslee's first candy. She loved it of course

Our little Kitty

He kept saying "Howdy" to everyone like it was what he always said.


I finally broke down and let him be Spiderman. He loved it so it was worth it.


The Boys

This was at our ward Halloween party. I think it is funny to see Jax hold Aynslee like that. That is how he always does it so I guess it fits.



4 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Rikki, Your kids are so cute, as always. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I had a lot of fun carving pumpkins last year too. It was nice to stay home this year and pass out candy while James took the kids trick-or-treating though. I miss you!
Mary:0)

Ashlee said...

Your kids are so cute! Halloween is so much fun!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I am so glad to see that you made it and that you are in your new house. I bet you are ready to settle down. As always thanks for doing this blog, I glad we know what you are up to. Look at our blo,the kids are in their costumes and Parker is eating a sucker too.

Cathie said...

Happy Halloween. Cute kids. I know that your spider man and mine would get along GREAT!