Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On the road again...

We are on the move again!!! Zach did a great job at pilot instructor training and passed all of his checkrides with flying colors. Yesterday he had a very hard day of drilling his knowledge of the plane and maneuvers and then had 2 flights that he was tested on how well he could instruct a student. It started at 7:00 and ended around 5:30. You can all sleep well tonight knowing that the Air Force does a very good job training their pilots and keeping them up to date. He passed everything and they gave him the go ahead to move to Mississippi. As soon as he told me he passed I started to pack and clean up this place. We are so excited to move and are leaving tomorrow. We should get there sometime on Thursday. We won't have the internet for a while, but I will let you all know how it is going as soon as we get it. On the road again......

3 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Congratulations to Zach. James just finished his upgrade to instructor last week too. Have fun in Mississippi. Mary :0)

Cathie said...

Trully amazing to read about your adventures. I get to see the "jets" (Okay I am not educated in what they are) fly over our house from Hill Air Force Base everyday. I love it and often think of your great family! Good luck and congratulations! I know you are definitely pre occupied right now, but if you get a chance I tagged you!

Jordan and Barbara said...

I know you probably wont get this for a while, but good luck in the move. It sounds like things are going good for you. We want to see some pictures of your new home when you get all moved in. Wish we could help. HA HA HA.