It has been over a week now, but I thought that Jax loosing his tooth was blog worthy, even if it was late. Jackson's tooth had been loose for about a week when we went out to dinner. During dinner he told me he had something in his tooth and got it out. He went to the bathroom a while later and came back and showed me that it was not something in his tooth that he pulled out, it was his tooth AND HE SWALLOWED IT. That had been his biggest fear. He was so scared that it would fall out while he was sleeping and he would swallow it. He wrote the tooth fairy a very cute letter that said:
Dear Tooth fairy:
I swallowed my tooth.
I drew a picture of you.
Love, Jackson S.
Then he drew the cutest picture of the tooth fairy holding a bag of teeth and also a bag of notes (for all those poor kids who swallowed their teeth). It was so cute. She had a wand and a crown and a frilly dress and the whole thing. I am sure the tooth fairy will be keeping that note forever. He folded the note so it looked little like a tooth (to trick her) and woke up to .50. He was pretty excited. He is now working on the next one and is hoping he won't swallow this one. Our baby is growing up. Even his teeth are telling me that.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Look at me!
Posted by Stewart Family at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is too cute! I read that out loud to Blake. We can't believe how big he is getting!
I want to see that picture!!
That story IS priceless. SO CUTE! Any chance you are going to Idaho for Christmas?
Why do kids have to grow up so fast? I can't believe you have a kid that is loosing teeth...I need to get out there quick before they are all teenagers and don't love me anymore.
Wow! Jamesy still hasn't lost a tooth yet. He's almost 7!
Jax handled it pretty well considering how devasting that could have been for a kid. I love that he drew such a detailed picture. Too Cute!
Post a Comment