
Jackson can read!! He is coming home with books to read to us now instead of us reading to him. I can't believe it. It is amazing how much one thing can change a little boy. I found him tucked away in a corner at 6:45 a.m. the other morning reading a book waiting for me to wake up. No more screaming running around the house. The boys a reader!!!! Yay Jax!!

Shade finished his first season of Soccer. He loves it and was actually really good when he was paying attention. We have just found out another of Shade's talents. He is the boy who will tell you how it is. Unfortunately it is things like telling his teacher her hands are old, or a mother at church that she needs to brush her stinky teeth. If any one has any help on teaching a 3 yr old what they should keep to themselves I am dying to know. Let's just say there have been A LOT of apologies lately from the Stewart house.

Here is Aynslee making a mess of her skittles after her staples were taken out. It was just as traumatic as getting them in. She was screaming and I was trying to hold her down and Shade was yelling at the door for someone to let him out. I am so glad that is over. The scar is going to be big, but I hope as she grows it will get smaller. She is starting to say a few words and we are so excited. Her ear piercing scream we hope will be a thing of the past. Who knew a scream like that could come from such a small girl.
2 comments:
Such cute kids! It is amazing that Jax can read. Shade is too cute. Aynslee is a doll!
Your kids are adorable! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment