A lot has been going on in the Stewart house. Zach's mom and dad came and stayed with us for a week, and we worked the whole time. We worked on spending money, on eating ourselves sick, and checking off items on Zach's TO DO list. We were busy.
Sue and I finished most of our Christmas shopping while the guys cleaned out our garage and organized it. What a change.
Then, Zach and Rich built a mantle for our fire place. It looks so good. I can't believe what a difference it makes.
Sue and I painted the kids bathroom just for fun, and we also got our Christmas tree and decorated it and Rich and Sue added a ton of gifts under it. We had such a great week. It is always good to see family and be able to strengthen family bonds. It was a great visit and now we are lost without anyone here. We miss you family!!!
This is snow, not dandruff. Can you tell I am excited









4 comments:
Awesome job on the home decorating projects!! I didn't know Ty and Martha lived under the same roof!! I was listening to your blog music last night while I was sewing and I got to missing you guys pretty bad. I wish the boys could play, I wish Aynslee was closer so Aunt Lena could get her little girl fix, and I wish you and Zach were here so we could head to head with our guitar gaming aparatus'. Glad you are getting more snow than we are here:) Love you guys!!
I guess I'm not a true Idaho girl because I HATE snow...well, I guess I like it for December and that is all. I can't believe you probably have more snow than we do. I miss you lots and lots. Are you sure you can't surprise us and come to yellowstone? please please please? I love you.
Yay for snow!! We don't have the problem of not having snow here in Michigan - but if we did I know I would miss it at Christmas! It just wouldn't be the same for me to not have snow on Christmas!! I'm glad you got to have family come and visit - I always miss our families much more during Christmas. Love and miss you! Are you planning to come to our 10 year reunion in July??
Hi Rikki,
I am so sick of the snow!!! It got to -17 yesterday! Yuck!!! I'm getting kind of excited to move to Texas. I bet I will feel the same way as you do when it is Christmas next year and there won't be any snow.
Your house looks great!
Post a Comment