Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Christmas, tons of pictures

We had such a great Christmas again. We are truly a blessed and loved family. We missed being with everyone, but we did enjoy being together on a special day. Here is the play by play: Merry Christmas from the Stewart Family

Our Christmas Eve pie. Chocolate Peppermint pie. Yummy.

Zach built Aynslee this awsome toy chest / chair for her room. He did such a great job. I only asked him to make it square, and he did all this decoration. You can tell he really loves his baby girl.


I made the seat cushion and pillows so she could play on it.


This is the "Santa room" this is what they got from Santa. I think they did pretty well.

This is what they got from us and grandparents. We are spoiled.


Ayns thinks she got this big wheels. Shade and Ayns fought over it the whole day.


Jax practicing on his new bike.


My new coat that I love. Thanks Santa!!


Shade trying out his new big wheels. His legs are still a little short. We will have to rig up something to make it work.


Aynslee modeling her "princess outfit".


Eating Caramel French Toast after opening the presents. This stuff was AMAZING. This is our new Christmas tradition.


The aftermath


Sleeping in their new sleeping bags. They were pretty worn out from the whole day.

Thanks Mema and Papa for these awsome boots. The kids look so cute in them.!!!!
Thanks again to everyone who spoiled us. We got so many great things and we love you all. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and know that we thought of you during the day.

5 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great day!!! Cute toy chest - great job Zach but even better on the sewing project Rik!! It must have been the year of the sleeping bags - MKT all got them too!! We were checking it out and Santa got to you way before us. MKT were excited for JSA and Gpa had to tease them all night that JSA all got their presents first:) I'm sure you could imagine it!! Love ya.

Child Family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. We missed you a ton though. I love the seat/toy chest. What a great job you both did. I can't believe that your kids could get bikes for Christmas. That is nice. I love your coat too. Zach did a great job!! Love you.

Mary Peterson said...

Rikki,
It looks like I got the same coat as you except mine is red. I love it, but my belly is too big to button it up this year. (I picked it out, but it was from James. I love giving each other lists!) Great job on the toy chest and sewing project. So cute! I love the boots all lined up too! Happy New Year!

Cathie said...

What a great Christmas! Very cute coat!

Anonymous said...

Rikki--
Aynslee's boots are just like some that Alina and Ava had! Did you remember? They were always wearing them for dress up. I could send you ours if Aynslee continues to love bedazzled pink boots! I'm really enjoying playing against y'all at MarioKart.
I'll let you know what my schedule is for coming to Columbus. Should be April 16-19.
Angela