Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best Buddies

Now that Jackson is in school all day, Shade has finally decided that Aynslee will do. He just told me that Ayns is his best buddy. I am so glad. They would both wander around the house not really knowing what to do without Jax. We still miss Jax when he is gone, but I am glad these two have found each other. Best Buddies

Cheese

This girl is a climber. She will climb on anything she can.



1 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

I'm so glad that they found each other. When Jamesy went to school Alex would just lay around and ask when James would be coming home. It took a long time for him to realize that he can play with anything he wanted and James couldn't take it away while he was at school. I started becoming somewhat "cool" to Alex when James was away too!