Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random pictures

Ok, it has been a while since I posted a blog. I was looking at some pictures on my camera and I don't have anything specific to post about, but I loved these random pictures. I thought this is my blog and I am a VERY random person, so here is my random blog. Enjoy!! The boys were cleaning up the trampoline parts. Jax is planning on making a club house with them
This one makes me laugh. He looks like he is moving pipe. Dad, I guess the love of farming is in the blood.

Shade is always the supervisor


My boys LOVE hot chocolate!! Shade is showing you why it is only made when I am in a good mood.


Jax being "COOL"


Ayns is getting so big. She is pulling herself up on the furniture and walking around it. She thought she was pretty big with only one had on the dump truck.


What a pretty gap toothed smile!!!



Watching the rain. How cute is that????








3 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Rikki,
Your kids are adorable! I love the picture of them all in the window watching the rain.

Joyous said...

how cute are your kids!!! I wish it was warm enough for my kids to go outside and play!!! Even here in the desert it's only 40 degrees...sigh.

Cathie said...

I love them picking up the parts to build with! The picture of them looking at the rain is classic! I want you to come out so I can see you and your family again!