Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to the family!!

This blog is dedicated to my baby (because she is the baby of the family and just a big baby) sister Sonnie Rae. It is official!!! Sonnie is engaged. She got engaged last week to Mitch Humpherys. I think I spelled that right???? I have yet to meet him, and will only meet him when I go home to see them married. She assures me that he is a great guy. They are planning on getting married in the Logan Temple on March 1st. Congrats guys, and I can't wait to meet you Mitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for marriage!!!! LOVE!!!! PIZZA!!!

steph said...

i am having withdrawals. we need to come up soon. i love your blog! tell your sister congrats. what a cute couple. is the whole family going up to her wedding? that will be super fun. can't wait to see you again!! love ya tons!