Saturday was Aynslee Lyn's 3rd birthday!!! I can't believe that she is so big. We had a huge party for her. Grandpa and Grandma Stewart and Mema and Papa were able to come and spend the weekend with us. Ayns shares her birthday with Mema so it is extra special. She had to do a dance at the Market Street Festival in the morning and did such a great job. We had a bbq and lots of cake and ice cream. We had a ton of fun and she was such a good girl the whole day. We even went "girl" shopping. Just the girls she kept saying. We are so lucky to have our baby girl in our family. She lets us all know that she is the only girl and she pretty much runs the house. We all do whatever she wants. She is the queen. We love her and LOVE to see her cute personality grow each day. Happy birthday sweet baby!!
She wanted a barbie cake. This was my attempt. Not a very good job. I will not do it again. I should have make a sheet cake with a barbie on it. She loved it so that is all that matters.






4 comments:
What a cutie. And weren't you the one who always said you didn't want any girls?! How fun to have the grandparents come, I bet she thought that was pretty awesome. She is adorable... and doing those barbie cakes stink. I've made two or three and it always takes me a few tries. Yuck!
Happy Birthday Aynslee! We wish we could have been there to spend the day with you. She looked adorable at her dance! She is getting so big.
I love the birthday cake. I can't belive she is 3 already. Tell her happy birthday for me.
She is so cute! What fun birthday celebrations! She looks happy, she has a good Mama!
Post a Comment