Since Easter was on the same day as General Conference, the kids didn't get to wear their Easter clothes to church on the actual day. They wore them today and I took a few pictures of them before we rushed out the door. I thought they turned out cute, and I am guessing there won't be very many more times I will get to dress the boys all the same since Jax is getting to "cool". (I think he really does love it though). I will take it for as long as I can.



Sunday, April 11, 2010
pics of my babies
Posted by Stewart Family at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the outfits. So cute. I love dressing all the kids in matching things. Tell your kiddos hello for me. We miss you guys
OH MY HECK! I LOVE THEM! Aynslee looks just like all of your childhood pictures, Jax and Shade have the exact same smile, and Blaze is a knockout! I want to just kiss all of their cheeks. You are one lucky Mommy! I'm glad I'm related to those good looking kids!
SO CUTE! Your kids are very good looking. Aynslee looks like you! I am a little envious of your spring pictures...it's cold here this week. Aynslee and Emi would get along great - picking flowers is Emis FAVORITE to do!
Super cute! I love all of their outfits. I would totally try and dress them the same forever. Cute Kids.
I say it all the time but your kids are so good looking!!!! Where do you find matching clothes?
Great lookin' kids, love those matching shirts on the boys!! Aynslee looks like a little flower in the sky next to them!
Post a Comment