Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We LOVE Spring

We love the Springtime! There is nothing better then being able to go outside and play with your kids! It is so green and beautiful here in Mississippi right now and the weather is PERFECT. I could live like this forever. The only problem is that Spring here doesn't last long. We have been trying to take advantage of the good "month" of Spring that we get. I took of few pictures of us playing outside one day.

Blaze loves to just watch the older kids play. He laughs and eats his feet the whole time we are outside.


Ayns looking like a little girl who has been outside for a while. Poor girl.


You can't go outside without playing baseball. Both the boys are getting really good!

My cute Jax Man


Poor Blaze has allergies. His eyes get red and swollen when we are out. I feel so bad, but he loves it and is SO happy.

Fun Shade always riding his bike.

My beautiful baby girl

ALWAYS picking flowers.

1 comments:

Child Family said...

Super cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big. Looks like way nice weather. Enjoy it.