I thought I would post a few things of what we do when Zach is on cross countries. We always get a movie and Papa John's pizza. We have done this every time he leaves for 2 1/2 years and the kids still love it. The kids are pretty good for me, but for some odd reason though a LOT of this goes on as well:

And the boys fight like wild animals.
Non-stop fighting
Lets just say WE MISS DADDY when he is gone. It is amazing how the whole house changes when he is not here.
Also....on Monday morning at about 4:00, I woke up with Blaze and when I went to get him I had a terrible headache, and my nose hurt. I didn't think much (since I get headaches a lot), I fed Blaze and hurried back to bed. Then, when I woke up at 7:00 my nose was KILLING me. I looked in the mirror and was horrified at what I found. I looked like this (except these pictures are 4 days later, it was a ton worse):


I think I may have broken my nose in the night. If it is not broken something is very wrong with me. I have been trying to think of what might have happened. I can't think of any time I got hit in the nose during the day. So, here is what I came up with:
A) Blaze knocked me in the nose and it didn't swell until the night (I can't think of a time, but still possible)
B) Zach elbowed me while we were sleeping (He gets mad when I say that. He feels bad, but it was not on purpose if he did. I don't know how either one of us wouldn't wake up during the whole thing though).
C) A spider came while I was sleeping and crawled up and bit me and I am swollen and sore from a spider bite. ( I have been traumatized since I watched a show about how my spiders we eat while we are sleeping. DISGUSTING. So this totally could be true).
D) Leprechauns came in the night and beat me (It is March).
Let me know if you come up with anything else or which one think it might be. In the mean time I will be VERY careful not to let anything hit my nose, and pray that when it is all over I won't need plastic surgery to fix this nasty bump on it. SAD!!!!!




5 comments:
Maybe it is a sinus infection? Weird. But you are still cute of course.
Looks like you guys make the most of it when Daddys gone. We do the same thing. I am sorry about your nose. I think being it was March I'll go with D. I hope it feels better soon
That is so strange! How long is Zach gone on cross country? You are a wonder woman! XOXO
Congratulations on your nine years! Man, that ages you! :)
Gotta be Cockroach eggs. While you were sleeping a big momma roach crawled into your nose, laid a bunch of eggs and then left. According to my entomologist father, the eggs will hatch when the weather hits 70 degrees or when you eat Ritz crackers with peanut butter on them, which ever comes first.
Sorry that had to happen while your hubby was gone!!! Mystery illnesses are the BEST aren't they?
Post a Comment