See this man?? This is the man I have been married to for 9 years!!! On last Tuesday we celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I truly can't believe it has been that long. It has gone by so fast and we have done so many things together including: moving 7 times, having 4 kids, 1 five month deployment apart, pilot training (yuck), way too many plane trips to Idaho, and tons of soccer games and Nascar races (on t.v.). My list could go on... but the thing that is important is that I can't wait for the next 9 years to go as fast and to be full of more adventures together (minus 4 more kids, we are good with the ones we have). I am so lucky to be his wife and I am SO glad I talked him into marrying me. He truly is my best friend. With all the moves we have done together and living away from family our whole marriage, we have grown so close and there is no one in the world I would rather be with. Thanks Zach for loving me and taking care of me. Next year hopefully I will post about our amazing trip we will go on for our 10 year!!! (Zach, take note, I want to go on an amazing trip next year)! Love ya baby!!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
9 years baby!!
Posted by Stewart Family at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:) :) So happy for the both of you!!!
Wow nine years, that is a lot!! J/k. Love you guys.
Congrats! It will be nine years for us next month. I forgot we got married so close together. I am with you on the ten year trip. I think it is a must. I am also counting on a trip for my big 30. I can't believe how fast time is going by
Tell Zach we went to Europe for our 10 year anniversary. Just sayin'...
:)
Post a Comment