Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Check it out!

I have started a new blog. rikkiskitchen.blogspot.com Cooking has become a hobby of mine, and I LOVE to try new recipes out. I look for recipes on the internet and ask friends for any they might have. The only problem is that when I try them I forget to print it out and file it or I stick it in the corner and it gets thrown out with all the other junk in the house. That poor recipe is lost forever and then I have to go through the whole process again of trying to decide which recipe would be the best out of the 5000 online. Well, in hopes of helping myself and others as well, I have decided to keep the "tried and loved" recipes on my new blog. I call it Rikki's Kitchen. Fitting don't you think? I would love to have any of you send me your great recipes so I can try them and add them to the blog. Don't worry, I will give you the full credit. It would be great for this blog to grow. If anyone is in need of a quick recipe that has been tried on a family, I hope you would come to this blog and find something that will work for you. Let me know what you think and if I need to make any changes or if you would like to add to it. I hope you all enjoy.

5 comments:

Christensen family said...

What a great idea. I think I will send you a couple that we have enjoyed. I am so excited about this I can now just look at your blog when I need an idea. Thanks Rikki

Alexis said...

Fun! Can't wait to try some of your recipes.

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Love it! I will totally send you my recipes so I won't lose them :) Great idea sister.

The Morton's said...

Such a great idea!!!! I am ALWAYS in need of a new recipe!!!! I think I will be visiting your new blog weekly if not daily!!! They all seem soooo yummy!!!!

Child Family said...

Thanks sister! I can't wait to get started on some new dinners.