Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jax turned 7!!

Yesterday was Jacksons 7th birthday. Yay and Boo!! I LOVE birthdays but I CAN'T believe he is already 7. I swear it was not that long ago he was just learning to walk. Now he thinks he knows it all. Jax is such a sweet boy and truly has a loving heart. I could never ask for a better oldest child. He is THE BEST. I have said this before, but he really is one of my best friends and I am already dreading the day he leaves our house. I miss him when he is at school and I get just as excited as Shade and Ayns when he comes home.
We didn't do a lot for his day because the poor boy was sick. He was going to have a friend over but we thought we would postpone that a few days. He was a good sport though. He requested Steak and Green beans for his birthday dinner and a Pikachu cake. We had a good time as a little family celebrating Jax.


Opening his cards from everyone



He got a couple Ben 10 Lego sets, The Diary of a Whimpy kid book and Duke
G I Joe dude from us.


Lego race car from Grandpa and Grandma Leak


and Pirates Legos. Thanks guys!!


He got star wars and helicopter legos from Grandpa and Grandma Stewart. Thank you!


Blowing out his birthday cake


This is the Pikachu (Pokemon) cake I made for him. He asked me for this about 2 weeks ago and I didn't sleep after that. I would dream of ideas of how to make this little dude and I think I did ok. I just drew it on with frosting and it actually worked. He was pretty excited and that is all that matters.

8 comments:

Christensen family said...

I miss Jax so much. Please tell him Happy Birthday from us. I was a little surprized he didn't ask for your meatloaf for dinner. HEHEHE. You is a great kid!!! And your right one of the best.

The Morton's said...

You did an amazing job on his cake!!! So cute!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What a cake too, great job Rikki!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Happy Birthday Jax! I hope it was a good one! Rikki-good job with the cake. You are such a Betty Crocker.

Matt and Lena said...

Happy Birthday Jax from the all of us in Utah! Rik you did a great job on the cake! Your amazing:)

ADRIENNE and JOSH said...

I can't believe Jax is 7 already! Rikki that Pikachuu cake is AWESOME! You are so talented!

Cox Family said...

So Cute! Jax and the cake.

Child Family said...

I can't believe he is 7 either. He is such a good kid too. Good Job! Hope he is feeling better.