Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Proud of my Jax Man

Today was Jackson's awards day at school. I got a note a few days ago from his teacher letting us know that Jax was going to receive an award so we should try and come. We were so proud of him and excited to see what it was. When we got there we were VERY pleased and surprised to find out that he received a few more. It is my blog so I am going to brag!! Get ready:

He made it on the Superintendents list
The Reading Club
The Math Club
Honors Reading (he had to finish his AR goals for the first 3 quarters to make it to Honors then read 3 one point books, and 35 books selected by the librarian. He made a total of 70 AR points this year!)
The big one was TOP STUDENT for his class!

I am one proud mommy today. He was so excited as well. He had no idea and he was so happy about being top student. It makes me so happy to know that he is doing well and ACTING well in class. It makes me feel good knowing that my son is not the hard kid in class and his teacher enjoys him. I really should have known because he truly is a great kid. I love this little boy SO much. Congrats Jax!


So happy for his awards. Good kid!

You can see his excited face.

Getting his Honors trophy


2 comments:

Courtney said...

how fun. he sure is a great kid!!

Matt and Lena said...

AWESOME JAX!!!! GREAT JOB!