Last night when I was putting the kids to bed I had Aynslee in my arms and the boys were in their beds and I was dancing and singing the theme song to the show Little Lulu. When I was done Zach had come in and all the kids and Zach were just staring at me and then started laughing at my song and told me I was weird to make us such a crazy song. I told them I did not make it up and I used to watch it all the time growing up. No one would believe me. I found proof on youtube this morning that I am not crazy, I just grew up a sheltered life on the farm. Nothing wrong with that right? Anyway I had to let you all in on a great show. Did any of you ever watch this show?
p.s. for those family members I think mom still has it at her house. It is great.
Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPPWVdLbok

Monday, February 23, 2009
I must be crazy
Posted by Stewart Family at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can't say that's one I've seen before! That's pretty hilarious though! Aaron always teases me about singing the "Mares eat oats and Does it oats and little lambs eat ivy" song. Maybe I'm crazy too! Cute blog!
who doesn't know that show and/or song?!? Little Lulu Little Lulu...with freckles on her chin..using daddy's necktie for the tail of her kite, using mommy's lipstick for the letters she writes. When the clock says seven-thirty, it's really after ten, looks like Lulu something something again. I love her!!
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Funny about your families reaction!
It's true, I don't know the show, but I do love that you were singing it and got caught be the family! :) Jax looks so grown up in his birthday pictures - is that how big my little Colter will look when he turns six in two months?!?
Post a Comment