Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are still here!!!

Ok, I know it has been forever since I have done a post, but I have a reason. I have been sick for the last few months and just couldn't make myself do anything. The reason for that is.......................................................







I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, what are we thinking?? We are so excited and a little scared at the same time. It is not going to be easy having 4 kids. I went to the doctor yesterday and they did and ultrasound and said everything looks good so we are now telling and letting ourselves get excited. Anyway, don't be mad at me for my lack of posting. Give me a couple more weeks and I should be good to go again. YAY!!!!!!

11 comments:

Alexis said...

Hooray!! And congratulations! I bet it's another girl! Love ya!

Cathie said...

WOOHOO! I am way excited for you. That is a bummer that you have been sick, but for such a fun cause. I hope you are feeling better... when are you due? ... We need to see who won the race :) ... Shhh...

Andy & Ashlee said...

Cathie-is that an announcement?!? Congratulations Rikki! 4 will be an adventure I'm sure, but think of all the help your older kids will be. So exciting!

Cathie said...

I won, but not by much. The reason I haven't officially announced is because I haven't heard the heartbeat so it is harder to feel confident telling everyone. However, it is too hard for me to keep quiet so obviously the word is leaking through my comments! I better get it officially out today! Congratulations again! How fun!

Matt and Lena said...

yeah! can't wait for a new niece/nephew. 4 is so much fun too. i am excited for someone else to experience it:)

Heather said...

Congrats!! That is really great. You are such a great mom you should keep going and going and going!

Child Family said...

I am so excited to have another one in the family. I love you so much and am so happy for you. I hope things are going better. Love you!!

Joyous said...

4 is the same as 3... I would know.. with 5! :-) Seriously, after 3 you can have as many as you want and it feels the same. (as long as you have a really good washing machine!) CONGRATS!!!

Aaron and Kristi said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Mary Peterson said...

Oh Rikki I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations! Don't you just love blogs. It makes it so much easier to get the news out. In regards to your comment on my blog you can come and visit anytime! We will totally make room for you. I hope you feel better soon!

Jon and Janene said...

Hey, congratulations. I haven't checked blogs for forever. So happy for you. Four isn't bad. It's totally manageable. Best wishes for the pregnancy.