Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jax

Happy birthday to my Jax-man. Yesterday was Jax's birthday. Every year I make a big deal about how old he is getting and this year was no exception. I can't believe that Jax is 6!!! Even he thought it was crazy. The first thing he said to me when I woke him up for school was " I'm six, I am almost in college". Then, he told everyone he saw the rest of the day how old he was. Not only did he turn six, he had his first sleep-over. He got to invite one friend to sleep-over. He was pretty excited. They stayed up until 11:00 laughing. It was very fun to see them act so grown up. Last night we had his birthday party with just the family and had cake. He was very spoiled and loved every minute of it.

Jax is such a good boy. I am blessed to have him in our family. I know that he was supposed to be the first born. He takes all of my parenting mistakes with stride and understands I am not perfect. He has such a good little heart. Even though he is growing and wanting to be so old, he will always be my little Jax-man. I love you Jax. I had to put this picture in because I love his cute smile and I really love that it is me that he is smiling at.

Blowing out his candles. I ran out of candles so he had a number 1 and number 5 because that adds up to 6. I know, I am awful.

The mess after. It looked like Christmas.


He is so into Baukugan right now, so he got 3 Baukugan balls.
Don't ask me, I just go along with it.

He begged for Heelys. The shoes with wheels on the bottom. I have a feeling that the wheels will be left out most of the time. Still a little scary.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Leak

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Stewart








5 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow! Six! That is crazy. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up! So glad he had a great birthday - that is a very cute picture of him smiling at you - and i think he looks so much like you in that picture, too! Love and miss ya!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Happy B-Day Jax. We love you!!!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

He is getting so old! AHHHHHHH!!! This is crazy! Time needs to stop for a little bit so we can enjoy our happy lives right now.

Mary Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Jax! That is so funny that he asked for heelys. Jamesy did too on his sixth birthday. I got them for him, but he still doesn't have the hang of them and that was last May.

Ash said...

I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday to both of you (because I think it's exciting for the Mom, too)!